Organizations that are impacting our world in positive ways should get as much attention (definitely MORE) than most topics cluttering our newsfeeds these days. If not to remind us of the many needs in our communities, it’s important to realize the good taking place every day across the country. And every month, we here at CaringCent showcase the missions and work of some amazing nonprofits through our Partner Spotlight series.
We’re giving a big ICYMI (in case you missed it) roundup so that you can learn more about these organizations that are …
- Creating access to education through scholarships in Memphis
- Empowering lasting life changes and helping to end homelessness in Chicago
- Rescuing and rehabilitating a key winged member of our ecosystem in Texas
- Assisting adults with disabilities on a beautiful farm in New Mexico
- Providing fun and educational camp programs in the Ozarks for individuals with disabilities
- Guiding families and individuals towards stability through Christ-centered ministries in Memphis
- Serving the homeless community in Albuquerque through daily meals, access to basic needs, and spiritual guidance
Our Partner Spotlight series is less than a year old, so keep following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to read more stories of inspiration each month! Do you know of a nonprofit that we can highlight? Learn how CaringCent helps organizations and recommend one here.